Too much, you say, all this harsh color and fabric on your skin, how it coils around you, dry and sour. You’ll adjust, that’s always your falling-down position, your liquid alibi. I know how much cold blood runs through you, all vodka and mood and sin. You say your hands touch only corruption and apathy, but I will hold you, and I will pardon your raging howls. You know I always do. But you must also know this: soon and finally, I will howl back.
The challenge was to write a paragraph without using the letter “e”. I received the invite from
Play Asil Acasio’s Allergic to “E” Challenge
Here’s what you do:
– Write a whole paragraph ( a paragraph sounds easy right?) without any word containing the letter “e” (still easy for ya?)
– By reading this you are already signed up.
– Challenge at least five bloggers to do the challenge. They must do it within 24 hours or it is considered as failure.
– If you fail or pass, suffer in the Page of Lame.
– If you win, wallow in the Page of Fame.
– You can check your standings on my menu Your Standings.
Per the “rules,” my five invited bloggers include:
Good luck and have fun!